Normal Game Rules:
1. Each player is dealt 5 cards.
2. The dealer plays first, chooses 1 question to ask the player on their left and reads all options. Play continues in this direction.
*If using a Game Changer card, see below.
3. If the player answers the question correctly, they must pull that question card (1 point) from the reader’s hand and place it face down. The reader's turn is over.
4. If the player answers the question incorrectly, the reader must blindly pull a card (1 point) from that player’s hand and place it face down. The reader's turn is over.
Note: If both questions on a reader’s card are answered incorrectly, the reader must add it to a discard pile and pick a new card from the top of the deck.
5. The first player to pull 5 points OR the player with the most points after all cards have been pulled WINS.
6. A player is out of play when all of their cards are pulled. Any accumulated points from a player out of play will be counted to win.
Game Changer Cards:
To use a Backspin (reverse), Cutsies (skip), or Pick Any Player card, the player must first reveal the card to all players. Once the card is used, the player must add it to a discard pile and pick a new card from the top of deck. Play continues as normal.